Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Birthday A Muse Friends

This birthday card was created for Tracy from the A Muse Lounge. The pink paper is StampinUp, brown and white checkered paper, ribbon, and all stamps are A Muse. The elephant is one stamp and I added the party hat and the balloon. I added petal pink liquid stickles to the scallop.
This card was created for Sherry who is an A Muse instructor in New York. The card stock, ribbon and all stamps are A Muse. I added bling to the middle of the flower and orange peel stickles to the scallop.

This card was created for Lexi who is an A Muse instructor in New Orleans. The ribbon and stamps are A Muse. I added the birthday hat and balloon to the Panda Bear. Bling was added to the top of the party hat. Candy Cane Stickles were added to the scallop.


This card was created for Michelle who is an A Muse instructor in Georgia. The card, ribbon and stamps are A Muse. The couch and balloons are two different stamps. Orange Peal Stickles were added to the scallop.


This card was created for Jennifer (Jen) who is an A Muse instructor in New Hampshire. The card stock, ribbon and stamps are A Muse. The gift box , table and charis are all separate stamps. Bling was added to the ends of the party banner. Jen and I share the same birthday but I am sure not the same age :)




2 comments:

  1. Wow! All those fun cards! You have been so busy making wonderful birthday cards. It's hard to pick a favorite but I love that gerber daisy card. I just love that stamp and it is one I don't have. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What great cards! I especially like the card with the chair and table and party banner!

    ReplyDelete