Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Destiny!

This design was created by Joyce, instructor at A Muse. This was another card we made at her Copic class. This card I made for my daughter in law Destiny. She loves to go camping. We also share the same birthday. The original card we made had darker trees and green ribbon.
All card stock, ribbon and stamps are A Muse.


This card was created for Destiny from Grandma. I was excited to use my new Martha Stewart punch that my good friend Kim gave to me for my birthday. Thank you Kim. The card stock, ribbon and stamp is A Muse.

I was asked to make a card for Destiny from our friend. This is another design by Joyce, instructor at A Muse. In our copic class Joyce showed us how to color the skin on the hippo. The original card had a different size bird. All card stock, ribbon and stamps are A Muse. Gotta love A Muse! Happy Birthday to the best daughter in law!


1 comment:

  1. Love all the cards! Can't even pick a favorite because they all too cute!

    ReplyDelete