Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy Retirement Betty!

This is a card made for my sister-in-law who retired after working for the same company a very long time. This card was given to her by our mother. The stamps and card stock are from A Muse. The punches are Marvy.
Our friend asked if I would make him a card that he could give to Betty. The stamps, ribbon and card stock are from A Muse.

This is the card I made from our family. I thought it was appropriate since Betty has a green house (and green thumb) where she starts her plants from seed, a large vegetable garden, goats, chickens and so far retirement has been good! All stamps and background paper are from A Muse. (Can you tell I love A Muse) The farmer is actually a boy stamp. Since I needed a girl farmer I added long hair, enlarged the hat and colored her clothes in pink and purple. I colored the tractor to match my brother's John Deere. This was a fun card to create. Congratulations Betty on your retirement!


No comments:

Post a Comment