Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy 80 Years Young Auntie Carmen

On Saturday we attended an 80th birthday party for my Aunt Carmen. It was such a nice party and great to see family and friends I had not seen in a very long time. My mom was not able to attend but wanted a special card made. The polka dot card, ribbon and sentiment "birthday blowout" are from A Muse. The sunflower stamp is Stampington & Company. I used Copic markers to color the sunflower.

A friend of our family was not able to attend but asked if I would make a 80th birthday card he could give. The card stock and blue lined paper are A Muse. The stamp "happy birthday" and small scallop are Stampin Up. The big scallop is EK Success.

This is the card I made from our family. The stamp is from Hanko Designs and was colored in with Copic markers.


1 comment:

  1. You really went all out on these cards! They are all so special. Bet your aunt loved them.

    ReplyDelete